30.6.10

The Library

On my second day here in Canada, the first thing I did was go to the library and check 11 books out. Every time I go to the library I get so many different books; ranging from programming guides to Tom Clancy to Phycology books.



I love libraries, I also love being able to ride my bike to one with English books. There's something magical -I know, it's cliche about books.. just the amount of information they contain. The ideas, time and the work that goes into making one book is amazing. My dad found it funny that I could identify that the computers were running Linux by looking at the cursor, but that's just my geekyness showing.

Well, I'm having fun here in the States; and I can't wait till Saturday when I'm going to a real theme park, Cedar Point!

One other random thing, Safari 5 is awesome. I love the "reader" feature. Especially on sites with lots of ads.. too bad non-Mac users don't have that feature.  Anyways, just something I wanted to share.

1 comment: