18.12.10

Snow!

Happy Thanksgiving! Well if you’re American, for any Canadians, happy belated Thanksgiving. Time has seriously flew by! it's hard to believe that in 2-3 weeks I’ll be back in the UAE! I will be so glad to be back in the heat, it’s already started to snow here! Quite a bit has been happening recently..

Last week, at the encouragement of my Biology teacher, I joined the wrestling team.. I only lasted a week. The first couple practices weren’t too bad, they went from the end of school (4ish) to about 5:30.. but by the time I got back to the dorm it was about 6. Then there’s extra practice on Saturday.. from 10 to 2! This past week I’ve been sickish.. a cold and cough etc.. so I didn't go to all them. This Monday I decided that it was going to be too much to continue on with wrestling so I quit.


Last night (Thursday..-if I can post this,which evidently I didn't..) it started to snow for real, it was raining,hailing and sleeting on Tuesday and Wednesday. -well a couple weeks later and I TOTALLY forgot to post this..




P.S. I'll be going on a photo excursion so check back for those pictures.-I'll put them up with another post that's coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment